In February of 2005, a number of Chiefs and Elders representing Treaty 8 First Nations of Alberta (T8FNA) gathered to discuss issues of significant importance to their communities.
Information on livelihood consultations with Treaty 8. Contacts, government letters and information on treaty rights, water and land.
What Treaty 8 is doing to protect our environment. Information on conservation programs and environmental events.
Work with: Treaty 8 Lands departments and Treaty 8 Leadership on Lands, air, water, and Treaty rights issues.
Home community: Chateh, Alberta (Dene Tha’ Nation).
Years worked at Treaty 8: 4+
- Under the functional direction of the Chiefs Livelihood Committee and its Chair, coordinates all technical activities of the CLC and Technical bodies.
- Under the operational supervision of the COO, facilitates and monitors technical activities in relation to the approved Workplan and budgets.
- Maintain liaison with the appropriate technical members of Federal and Provincial Governments as required.
- Chair or co-Chair all Technical meetings including all meeting logistics.
- Provide for all necessary reports and documents as required.
Things I care about: environment; Lands, air and water, plants, animals and Treaty rights.
PHONE (780) 444-9366 ext: 253
PHONE (780) 444-9366 ext: 231